Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Dream Date - Cornered there!!

Date: Sometime in July 2003

"I am feeling miserable. My lip is cut. I cant go out anywhere." she complains.
"Lol, what does that have to do with you going out?" he asks.
"I will get concious, people will be staring at that only" she complains further.
"You had to treat me icecream, remember? Lets meet today." (He is hopeful)
"No ways..... I am not coming out anywhere today" (But she wants to meet him (Thats what i think atleast))
"We are meeting and its final, please dont be so fussy" he finally convinces her. (He somehow could/can most of the time)

Place: Corner House, Jayanagar 4th block (He closed soon after :P)

The cut isnt as bad as she thinks. Infact it can go well as a fashion statement ;). He orders a HCF (small cup) and she gets a glass of water for herself. He eats it shamelessly and she pays. They leave the place... The cut is looking better.

He suddenly feels guilty (realizes that she dint have anything there and decency said he had to pay). He offers her a fruit juice (so romantic). Forces one upon her until they bump into a weird cousin.......

To be Contd.....

PS: Orkut has a "my idea of a perfect first date"... ROTFL
PS2: Just FYI.... He was no way responsible for the cut on the lip....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home