Friday, June 03, 2005

Of mainframes, magazines and munjis :)

Well a hectic week it was..... Started off with a tough program and ended with one.... But hey i was on leave for a day n a half :)..... The alumni meet last week around was good... But what after that??? Need to do something about it.... A fat pay check this time.... but mind you only this time...
Well these are only facts.... A question has been lingering in my mind for quite some time... I have always thought that I have got more than what I deserve be it marks in Engg, friends, respect, popularity or whatever.... I really dunno y.... I was really surprised when I was chosen the Alumni President.... Not that i am not happy carrying out the responsibilities, I just wanna know how come me???
I dont think I am anyway even close to brilliant or extra-ordinary, I am not a great orator, nor am I charismatic... I am very much ordinary and normal.... Puzzles me.......
The magazine has come out very well, Bhatta has done a great job with the designs... N for once I like my designs as well.... The day's leave I took for auditing the changes is very much worth it....
My appraisal due sometime this week.... I just hope that I am not required to face the appraiser for a review of the appraisal....
I wanna improve my Kannada reading/writing skills.....

(The paragraphs have no connection with one another.... I just wrote what all came to my mind :P)

5 Comments:

Blogger Akshaya Aradhya said...

Lady luck is smiling (and winking at u ;) )

So enjoy while it lasts dude.....

6:54 AM  
Blogger Anamika Anyone said...

Maybe its your inherent humility..
The very fact that you think you're just another guy...
Whatever it is....Trade lives with me!

5:44 AM  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

great.all's going good means it was meant to be this good! enjoy.

7:59 PM  
Blogger the Monk said...

quite the modest one, you are, aren't you?I agree with anamika...maybe it is your inherent humility...

9:44 PM  
Blogger Divya said...

ur just growin as an individual.... n knowing wher u stand is makin u feel good that says ur climbing the ladder of success... keep goin!!!!!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home