Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pehala Nasha - An important Announcement plz!!!

Rewind------A semi-hot day in the month of May 2003, in classroom# 303. I was probably having a look at the dance team practising. 3 - 4 girls walked in to register themselves as volunteers and as participants for a few events. There was one girl there who was irritated with me, and thought that i was a lazy bum.... (She still thinks the same)

Forward >>>>> A very hot day again during the month of the May 2003, singing auditions had taken place and she dint manage to get through, so dint her friend. Her friend was weeping and she was laughing, I dint know whether I had to laugh at her friend or laugh with her. She was about to snatch my choco stick.... I knew she was crazy (So was I)

FF X 2>> The fest day, an announcement which was never made, made me want to know her better... She sounded so natural, unique, & sweet (Shes no longer sweet shes ultra sweet)

Play > A bike ride amidst unknown BDA layouts and the 1st phone call that night was just the start of a wonderful story..... (Her young cousin was shouting on top of his voice, but i could still hear the warmth in her voice)

Call time : 9:15PM
Call duration : 786 secs

Pause - More to come

2 Comments:

Blogger Divya said...

u have an amazin way of xpressing ur thotz!!!!!!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Sushma said...

It's always nice reading through experiences, and I must say, you've expressed them well (though, a bit weird, if I might add..)
Anyway, do go through my blog too, whenever you find the time (sounded like you are pretty busy)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home